Monday, September 3, 2012

CC is Tomorrow!

Hi everyone!  I'm so excited for CC to be resuming!  I hope you have all recovered from Hurricane Issac.  I don't know the extent of each of your home damage, if any, but please know that I'm praying for each one of you, and also please let me know if there is anything you need, and I will do my best to help!

For presentation tomorrow, the topic is "Tell us about your family. - Share the names and ages of each member, where your family lives, your family's favorite activities, and anything else that makes your family unique. You may bring pictures of your family to show your audience."  Sorry it's so late in the evening!  Hopefully you all have a copy of the presentation schedule, and if you don't, please let me know.

We are going to be starting on Latin endings, and I found a really neat file on CC Connected.  It's printable flashcards to help with pronunciation.  It's by user NoGreaterJoy5 and there are 2 of them - 1 powerpoint file, and 1 pdf.  One is called - W3 and 4 Latin Noun Endings 1st Declension Flashca.pdf  and the other is W3 W4 Noun Ending Noun Ending 1st Declension Flashcards.ppt .  I will using them in class tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great night, and I'll see you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment